England - Halifax Bomber and More Naval training - 17 Jul to 03 Sep 1937

17 Jul 1937: Since I'm playing historical that is expected.
19 Jul 1937: Not worried about the Far East but the Basic Large Airframe is good news.
I select Rubber Processing next.
My current Research projects.
04 Aug 1937: Research has been completed on Construction II....
....and I select Oil Processing next.
My Research list again. Nothing new will be arriving for a while.
07 Aug 1937: The trained 8th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army.
10 Aug 1937: My Recruitment chart is good for the moment.
13 Aug 1937: I now have time to create my Strategic Bomber.
I need 4 x Engine II, a Bomb Bay, Radio Navigation and Defensive Turrets. The Halifax is born....
....and I place it into production. I'm producing 7 different aircraft now and I'm placing priority on the Huuricane Fighter aircraft.
The trained 9th (Highland) Infantry Division is also assigned to 1st Army.
18 Aug 1937: The Focus Royal Ordnance Factories has been completed....
....and I select General Rearmament next. That will give me more Civilian Factories for Construction.
Let's grab the German scientists and increase our Research speed.
25 Aug 1937: I update my Royal Arsenal Trait.
30 Aug 1937: The 15th (Scottish) Infantry Division has completed training and is assigned to 1st Army.
I transfer 16 Destroyers frome Home Fleet to Nore Fleet....
....and order Home Fleet back to port.
01 Sep 1937: I order Naval Exercises for Humber Force.
03 Sep 1937: The HMS Courageous Carrier Group is ordered back to port at Lanark.
It's short on aircraft but at least it is fully-trained. 

Comments