England - The BEF and Beaufighter Heavy Fighter - 20 Nov to 25 Dec 1937

20 Nov 1937: I change the Brigade's name to The Tank Brigade (Egypt).
We are getting low on Manpower so I need to change the Conscription Law.
21 Nov 1937: I remind the Dutch again. We are comfortably ahead of the Germans.
I transfer 5 Infantry Divisions from 1st Army to a new Army.
I call it 1st BEF, British Expeditionary Forces, and assign it to a piece of the French-Belgian border.
22-26 Nov 1937: The 1st BEF on its journey to its new assignment.
01 Dec 1937: Good question!
04 Dec 1937: I need a Heavy Fighter so I start with the Basic Medium Airframe.
I add 4 x Light Machineguns twice as its Main Armament.
I also upgrade the Engines, add Navigation Radio and use non-Strategic Materials. We have the lovely Beaufighter built by De Havilland. (Too early for the Mosquito.)
My Aircraft and Tank production....
....as well as my non-Tank Army production.
10 Dec 1937: The trained 45th Infantry Division is assigned to the 1st BEF in France.
13 Dec 1937: The newly-deployed 61st Infantry Division is placed in traning.
I receive a new Trait for RSAF Enfield - Vehicle Mounted Capabilities.
20 Dec 1937: I extend the 1st BEF's frontline assignment.
22 Dec 1937: I create 1st Army Group commanded by Field Marshall Alan Brooke and consists of the 1st BEF and 1st Army.
25 Dec 1937: Research has been completed on Armour-Piercing Capped Medium Shell....
....and I select Magnetic Detonator next. I expend 50 Navy XP to expedite its Research.
Its MIO is Yarrow Shipbuilders.
My current Research projects.
Our second Christmas at war and we are slowly building a magnificent RAF and FAA. 

Comments