England - An Expanded Tank Brigade - 01 Oct to 27 Oct 1937

01 Oct 1937: The Anzac Army in Egypt is deployed and ready for any Italian aggression.
We are of course embagoing Italy because of Abyssinia.
04 Oct 1937: Two trained S Class Submarines are assigned to the 3rd Submarine Flotilla.
08 Oct 1937: A good economic proposal.
09 Oct 1937: I add a Motorized Infantry Brigade to the Tank Brigade template.
12 Oct 1937: The Royal Tank Regiment and the 1st Army Tank Brigade need further training.
I now also have a small shortage of Trucks stockpiled.
17 Oct 1937: Three trained Destroyers are assigned to Humber Force.
19 Oct 1937: Two County Class Cruisers are transferred to the Training Fleet.
27 Oct 1937: Two allies united again! Also the Focus Extra Research Slot has been completed.
I select Royal Ordnance Factories next. The 6 Milizary Factories will be very helpful.
With the new Research Slot I select Range Improvements.
My current Research projects. Two will be completed early next month.
I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Combat Insertion.
I upgrade the Cavalry Brigade (Egypt) to a Tank Brigade.
The 38th (Welsh) Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army.
I remind the Dutch again....
....and select Give Refuge to German Scientists.
Quite a busy month but a lot more preparations are required.

Comments