England - Mediterranean Theatre Upgrades - 02 Jul to 14 Jul 1937

02 Jul 1937: Research has been completed on Armour Piercing Bombs....
....and I select Range Improvements next.
I want to create a Heavy Long.Range Fighter....
....so I use the Basic Medium Aircraft Frame then add 2 x 4 Machineguns, Radio Navigation and use non-Strategic Materials. The Bristol Beaufighter is born.
I put it into production (and have to change its name).
04 Jul 1937: I order Pilot Exercises for the 17th RAF Squadron in Palestine.
I need to rename a few units. The Canal Brigade is now the Canal Division.
We now have the Jerusalem & Lydda Division....
....also the 5th Royal Tank Regiment....
and 6th Royal Tank Regiment.
05 Jul 1937: Trsearch has been completed on Mechanical Computing....
....and I choose to research Concentrated Industry II next.
My Research projects.
06 Jul 1937: The newly deployed 1st Army Tank Brigade is placed in training....
....while 2 trained divisions are returned to the Mediterranean Army.
I upgade the Gibraltar Defence Force and Malta Command to Infantry Divisions then place them in training.

I also upgrade The Cavalry Brigade (Egypt) to an Army Tank Brigade.
11 Jul 1937: I return the trained Jerusalem & Lydda Division to the Mediterranean Army.
14 Jul 1937: Finally the Japanese declare war on China.
That will keep them busy for a while so I don''t need to worry about British territories for a while. 

Comments