Russia - Setup (II) and Opening Moves - 01 Jan to 04 Feb 1936

01 Jan 1936: The Far East Front with my Aircraft and Armour production.
My non-Armour Army production.
My Destroyer and Cruiser production.
05 Jan 1936: Army Group North has been created from Finland, Estonia and Latvia Armies.
Army Poland is currently the only Army on the Polish border.
It will eventually be joined by Army Reserve....
....and Army South.
Army Turkey consists of 9 divisions along the Turkish border.
Army Far East has 18 divisions along the border with Manchukuo.
I start recruiting 3 Rifle Divisions in Gomel and 1 Rifle Division in Vladivostok. I'm gravely short on Infantry Equipment.
My Fuel stocks are looking good although there is a shortage in the Far East.
How my Political Power (PP) is calculated.
The Diplomacy Ledgers for Japan and China.
For Info only. I'll need 50 PP and 250 days to justify a war against Poland.
Romania is guaranteeing the independence of Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Turkey and Greece. (They think a lot of themselves.) Their independence is in turn guaranteed by France and Czechoslovakia.
Germany's Diplomacy Ledger. Nada!
15 Jan 1936: Finally the Czechoslovakian Diplomacy Ledger. That's taken a look at most of my neighbours.
31 Jan 1936: Five Armoured Divisions need further training.
04 Feb 1936; The Focus The Path of Marxism Leninism has been completed....
....and I select Heavy Industry next.
I still haven't organized my Air Force but that can wait. 

Comments