France - A New Tank and Division Upgrades - 30 Oct to 05 Nov 1941

30 Oct 1941: So these are guy sinking my Merchants. I thought that they were defeated.
31 Oct 1941: Resistance levels in former Spain.
02 Nov 1941: It was good while it lasted.
M Recruitment and Deployment....
....as well as my Logistics chart.
I build a new Medium Tank with a large Medium Tank Gun and the usual extras. I forgot to take a pic.
My Army production....
....plus Panzer and Aircraft production. I cancel production of the Basic Medium Tank.
I upgrade the Motorized Infantry Division by replacing a Motorized battalion with a Motorized Artillery battalion.
04 Nov 1941: I add a Motorized Infantry battalion to my Armoured Division template.
05 Nov 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Artillery Upgrade I....
....and I select Concentrated Industry IV next.
A constructive post. My mobile divisions are beginning to be worthy opponents. 

Comments