Russia - The Setup (I) - 01 Jan 1936

01 Jan 1936: The immenseness of the Soviet Union compared to Europe.
I only have 3 Research lines at thr beginning of the campaign.
The Focus Tree is also immense. Here Industry, Aviation and Navy (partial)
Essentially the historical economics.
The Centre (historical) and Left Opposition alternative timeline.
The Right Opposition timeline plus Internal Affairs and Comintern (partial).
Foreign Policy.
The White Army won the Civil War in the 1920's.
I select The Path of Marxism Leninism as my first Focus.
I create 5 Armies along my western front.
I plot an offensive plan to capture Poland.
My Army Reserve in western Russia.
I import Rubber from British Malaya.
I order Naval Exercises for the Baltic Fleet.
I also create a Training Fleet for new warships which will be produced but at first I can use it for existing ships.
It takes a while to setup this campaign. More in the next post. 

Comments