France - The Home Front and International Affairs - 01 Sep to 12 Sep 1941

01 Sep 1941: I request the state of Macedonia from Bulgaria.
The War Summary shows the SSSR, Mongolia and Communist China in dire straits.
02 Sep 1941: The Republic of Bulgaria has refused our request. No problem.
Good for them.
That could present a problem for the French Caribbean if the Mexican Junta prevails.
I added a new Military Factory to the D.520 production and the next will go to LN.401A production.
The Resistance levels in the Levant have stabilized. Good news because all my Armoured Divisions are there.
They love revolutions.
03 Sep 1941: It is indeed the UK that is active in Venezuela. All the 'red' nations are at war with the Allies (and us).
Thank you, America.
05 Sep 1941: Haven't the Iberians already capitulated?
The German opinion of us.
I deploy 2 Infantry Divisions early....
....then place them in training.
08 Sep 1941: So now we are in the Polish-Indonesian War.
We accept of course.
11 Sep 1941: The Diplomacy ledger of the Kingdom of Lombardy. That is what I call neutral.
The Russian Front. All the green numbers are good.
12 Sep 1941: I now deploy the 1ère Division Cuirassèe early....
....then place it in training.
Most of my forces are tied up in former Spain so there is not much I can do at the moment. 

Comments