France - We Join the Allies - 16 Sep to 28 Sep 1941

16 Sep 1941: Two more nations want to join the war so I accept their offers. Strength in numbers.
17 Sep 1941: The Army Mobile is almost at Djibouti....
....and the 2ème Région Navale is almost at Victoria.
18 Sep 1941: The Mexican Soviet Republic has won the Mexican Civil War.
I merge these two fleets.
An Early Cruiser and 7 Submarines need Naval Exercises.
Our Fuel situation is looking good.
22 Sep 1941: They are having Naval Exercises in the Tasman Sea.
Bulgaria and Iran want to join the war so I accept.
24 Sep 1941: We have lost 4 Merchants in the Western Mediterranean. I don't recognize the flag of the opposing fleet.
26 Sep 1941: Germany has kicked us out of their faction. Not nice.
We accept but we are not amused. I can use the Infantry Equipment though.
I assign the trained 51st Infantry Division to Army Pyrenée.
I upgrade the 1st Cavalry Division to the 6th Light Mechanized Division....
....then place it in training.
27 Sep 1941: Message noted.
Winston Churchill invites us to join the Allies and I gladly accept.
28 Sep 1941: First the USA then the UK want to join our war and I accept.
That was a sudden chain of events. Germany would be stupid to attack us now. 

Comments