France - Caribbean and a New Medium Tank - 01 Sep 1941

01 Sep 1941: Now there's a Civil War in Mexico.
Mexican Junta versus the Mexican Soviet Republic. There is also fighting on the U.S. border.
The French Caribbean appears to be adequately defended.
The British appear to be busy in Venezuela.
I've ordered my Army Mobile to Toulon.
Resistance levels are still increasing in Spain....
....but are finally reducing in French Yugoslavia.
The Diplomacy ledger for Bulgaria. I might ask for control of Macedonia.
The 2ème Région Navale is now off the west coast of Africa.
The garrison forces in Spain are still getting organized.
I need a new Medium Tank so I decide to build one with a flamethrower.
My Army production....
...also my Armour and Aircraft prduction.
Finally the Global Summary and we are still 6th. That won't change. Add on French Italy and we have 195 points.
I'm taking a break here because I've run out of screenshots. I shall have to go to war again. 

Comments