France - A New Aircraft and Resistance Levels - 31 Aug 1941

31 Aug 1941: My Logistics chart and I see that we have only a shortage of Infantry Equipmeent.
I've been neglecting the French Air Force so let's create a Close Air Support aircraft. A Fighter-Bomber needs bomblocks.
I also add 4 machine guns as well as other goodies.
I rename it....
....et voilà.
I place it into production and it will first convert the 20 LN 401.
The D.520 is also converting the same aircraft so we'll soon be producing new aircraft.
The crazy Balkan situation.
Resistance levels are still increasing in 'our' Yugoslavia.
In former Spain too.
I order the 2ème Région Navale to Victoria, Australia.
Resistance levels in the Levant are also increasing.
The SSSR is about to capitulate. What will Germany do afterwards?
I request 24 divisions for French Italy....
....and receive them. I call it Army Italy.
I combine it with Army Pyrenée. Oops that's just 1 division.
All 24 divisions instead.
Done.
That should be more than enough to adequately garrison former Spain. 

Comments