France - Turkey attacks France (II) - 02 Dec 1941 to 13 Jan 1942

02 Dec 1941: The Mobile Army has arrived in Beirut and we immediately go on the offensive thrusting north then east.
07 Dec 1941: I send one division further north while the remaining 5 divisions aim to recapture Homs. Note that there are now many Italian divisions at the frontline.
08 Dec 1941: Thanks anyway.
09 Dec 1941: Homs have fallen and we continue the offensive.
14 Dec 1941: We start an attack further east with 3rd North African Division and 2nd Armoured Division.
15 Dec 1941: East of Homs a Turkish division has been surrounded while the attack north of Deir-az-Zur is getting nowhere.
17 Dec 1941: The pocket has been neutralized and my next goal is Aleppo.
22 Dec 1941: Thanks for your aid.
24 Dec 1941: We have advanced north of Deir-az-Zur while Aleppo is being attacked. I aim to encircle the 2 divisions in Antakya.
25 Dec 1941: The attack on Aleppo is doing fine. Oops - Deir-az-Zur is undefended.
27 Dec 1941: What??? We are about to recapture Aleppo and Churchill kicks us out of the Allies. What did we do wrong?
30 Dec 1941: Germany offers membership of the Central European Alliance again so I accept.
03 Jan 1942: Aleppo has been captured and the 2 divisions in Antakya have been encircled.
06 Jan 1942: Research on the Schneider 37 mm Anti-Air Gun has been completed....
....and I select Advanced Oil Processing next.
I've added Convoys to my Naval production.
08 Jan 1942: The Focus Promote Entrepeneurship has been completed....
....and I select Air Focus next.
13 Jan 1942: We have researched Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade I....
....and I select Engine III next.
My current Research. We have recaptured Antakya and are now advancing into Turkey and have captured Adana and Tarsus.
We now have the initiative in the war against Turkey. It can only get better. Am I glad that I didn't send too much to the Pacific Theatre.

Comments