Russia - Collecting NKVD Divisions and Division Templates - 04 Feb 1936

04 Feb 1936: Army Latvia neeeds to be trained....
....as does Army Finland.
I transfer 2 NKVD Divisions from Army Finland to NKVD Forces.
....as well as 1 division from Army Estonia which also needs training.
One division from Army Turkey....
....and 2 divisions from Army Sinkiang are transferred to NKVD Forces
I also transfer 2 divisions from Army Far East....
....as well as 5 divisions from Army Reserve.
Finally 4 divisions are transferred from Army South to NKVD Forces.
I order training for all 18 divisions of NKVD Forces.
The Soviet Rifle Division is missing an Artillery Battalion and an Engineers Support Company but it will suffice 'as is' for the Polish campaign.
The Mountain Rifle Division looks good.
The Motorized Rifle Division is missing all kinds of support.
That's more like a Cavalry Brigade.
I could use the NKVD Division for Countering Resistance and as reserve units during the Polish campaign.
This is better than the German Panzer-Division from 1936.
Not powerful enough in any way. At least we have an Airborne unit template though.
I commence recruiting 3 Rifle Divisions in European Russia and 1 in the Far East. I also have adequate Manpower.
How am I supposed to build a Navy with only 6 Dockyards?
I have enough Trains but my other Logistics fulfillment is miserable.
Finally War Support is at 40%. It could be worse. 

Comments