France - We Join the War - 21 Mar to 25 Mar 1939

21 Mar 1939: This map of Europe will soon change.
I send the 3 Divisions de Cavalerie to Tunisia.
23 Mar 1939: I assign 200 Fighters as interceptors over the Alpine Region.
I delete all orders for the Army Home....
....then assign it to the northern flank or our border with Italy.
I order the 3ème Escadron Sous-Marins to patrol in the Tyrrhenian Sea.
The objective of Army Tunisia is to link up with British in Egypt.
The 3 Divisions de Cavalerie will soon arrive in Africa.
24 Mar 1939: The objective of Army Alpine is to capture Sardinia.
Army Home is arriving at the frontline.
25 Mar 1939: The newly deployed 7ème Division Légère Mécanique is assigned to Army Mobile.
I ask Winston Churchill if Fance can join the Allies....
....and our request is accepted.
Next I ask to join their war....
...and that is also accepted.
We are now at war with Italy and their League.
This way we have entered the war without justification. 

Comments