France - Good Progress in Libya - 01 Apr to 14 Apr 1939

01 Apr 1939: I apply more pressure north of Genova.
I add two more divisions to the attack. Sooner or later we'll break through.
03 Apr 1939: We have finished researching Anti-Air Upgrade....
....and I select Improved Oil Processing next.
My current Research.
04 Apr 1939: That will take a while.
I apply more pressure on the Italian division east of Torino.
05 Apr 1939: The Focus Economic Devolution has been completed. I'll select no new Focus at the moment in order to gain PP for other purposes like more Conscription.
That amphibious assault will definetly fail.
We have encircled an Italian division.
That won't take long because they have no supply replenishment, Benghasi is not too far away.
07 Apr 1939: That could open the road to Milano.
I like these green numbers. Something will break somewhere.
08 Apr 1939: Japan is getting greedy again.
09 Apr 1939: It's almost WWI trench warfare here.
10 Apr 1939: I place more emphasis on the 2 Battleships.
11 Apr 1939: That division is exhausted but reinforcements are on ther way.
I'm applying more pressure towards Milano again.
13 Apr 1939: It appears to be working - I can wait 7 days.
14 Apr 1939: At least my 8 Submarines are still there.
The Italians have brought more divisions to the front but so have we.
We clearly have the upper hand here. The more Italians we have here the less there are in Egypt. 

Comments