France - Success in Libya & Venezia with Obstacles - 08 Sep to 18 Sep 1939

08 Sep 1939: The attack on Padova is making great progress. Next stop Venezia.
The attack on Genova looks good so why not plan to go the whole way to Lucca.
I request three times Fuel Lend Lease....
....and receive it.
09 Sep 1939: Sweden (!) joins the Central European Alliance (CEA) and we have almost defeated the remaining Italian forces in Cyrenaica.
I commit a couple more divisions to the attack.
10 Sep 1939: Norway is the next member to join the CEA.
Italy's 5 divisions are out of supply and have no escape.
11 Sep 1939: We have finished researching Fuel Refining II....
....and I select to research Engineer Company II next.
My current Research.
I add an extra Military Factory to Support Equipment.
13 Sep 1939: Another 5 days and Genova has hopefully fallen. The attack towards Bologna appears to have stalled.
Ouch! We captured Venezia but the enemy regained Padova. We need to recapture it.
15 Sep 1939: Done but we need to widen the corridor to Venezia. Our next target is Trento,
I commit the 1st and 4th Light Mechanized Divisions to the assault.
Another 10 days to wait.
Italy is now 28% towards capitulation.
16 Sep 1939: A green 93 at Genova. Also I cancel the construction of a Supply Hub in Savoy.
I add 3 more divisions to the attack towards Bologna.
18 Sep 1939: Genova has fallen and I add an extra Military Factory to Medium Tank production.
I also add more priority to Cruiser production.
I add the 42d Infantry Division to our attack on Trento.
We have achieved our goal of splitting the Italian forces in two and I don't believe they have the ability to reverse that. 

Comments