France - Attacks All Along the Frontline - 09 Jul to 08 Aug 1939

09  Jul 1939: I'm sending in more troops to ensure that the 'gap' north of Genova stays open.
11 Jul 1939: I start a new offensive in the north in the direction of Trento. I'm attacking an Italian weak spot again.
It's starting well.
15 Jul 1939: I need to widen the 'gap' in the south so I start another offensive.
16 Jul 1939: The offensive is going fine but La Spezia has been reinforced.
18 Jul 1939: Not much has changed in the last couple of days.
20 Jul 1939: I change my avenue of attack to north of La Spezia.
26 Jul 1939: The 'gap'  has been widened and the Italians are trying to retake Milano. Also my Army production.
27 Jul 1939: My Logistics chart shows too many deficits because my production cannot keep up with my losses.
My Recruitment isn't progressing at all. There is simply not enough equipment to train new divisions. I might cancel that soon.
28 Jul 1939: Two promising attacks towards Trento and Brescia.
29 Jul 1939: That's good news for the Allies.
30 Jul 1939: After a success in the north we are now attacking Trento but across a river whch is more difficult.
04 Aug 1939: I have brought in fresh divisions to support the attack. Others are recovering. We have also captured Brescia.
06 Aug 1939: I attack towards Verona which is on our side of the river.
07 Aug 1939: I attack from Brescia south of Verona. Again I am attacking a single Itakian division.
08 Aug 1939: The Focus The Old Guard has been completed.
The Battleships get the new Dockyards.
Look at the Italian losses but the Hellenic Republic is not looking good at all.
I request Fuel again....
....and receive it.
Oops! I'd forgotten all about our territories in the Middle East. I don't see any French troops there.
Oh well. I can't win them all. 

Comments