France - Sardinia and Spanish Civil War Ends - 15 Apr to 04 May 1939

15 Apr 1939: Our plans in Libya and there are now only 5 Italian divisions on the British frontline. We only have 8 days of Fuel. I also need to capture those two Airfields to deny the enemy air support.
I add another division to the thrust towards Milano.
16 Apr 1939: It's working so I commit 3 more divisions.
17 Apr 1939: We lost a Submarine unfortunately....
....so I order the rest of them back to port to save Fuel.
18 Apr 1939: The Italians now only defending Sardinia with 1 division. Good news.
19 Apr 1939: We have broken through their defences and are now attacking Milano.
20 Apr 1939: A brief look at the War Summary.
I add one more Armoured Brigade into the fray at the gates of Milano.
22 Apr 1939: I send another division to hold the breach in their line....
....and I order 2 more Armoured Brigades into the attack.
25 Apr 1939: Damn. Milano has been reinforced by 4 divisions.
I send a Division to support the lone Motorized Division
Almost there on the Sardinian front.
We launch a new offensive in Libya.
30 Apr 1939: We finally have troops on Sardinian soil. The remaining Sardinia will soon be conquered.
I launch a new offensive east of Torino.
01 May 1939: It is looking promising with 'green' 71. More fun in the Far East.
02 May 1939: Hopefully it will be over in 7 days.
04 May 1939: The Civil War in Spain is finally over.
We are out of Fuel so I request more....
....and receive it.
A Stalinist Spain is discerning and I have no reserves if they threaten France. I now have 113 PP so I can soon increase Conscription. 

Comments