France - Victory in Libya and Balbo is Ousted - 19 Sep to 30 Sep 1939

19 Sep 1939: I commit the 4th Light Mechanized Division to our attack on Trento. The Italians are counterattacking but to no avail.
20 Sep 1939: There are two Naval battles ongoing around Corsica.
23 Sep 1939: The fall of Trento is immenent.
Goodbye, Balbo but the Fascists are back.
24 Sep 1939: We left a hole in the line so I must fix it quickly. My two divisions on the Swiss border are attacking in order to pin down the enemy so that they can't advance.
Another defeat. Three American Merchants were sunk.
25 Sep 1939: Allied Air Wings stationed at Lombardia which can support up to 2000 aircraft.
Enough equipment is being received to maintain training.
I launch an attack across two rivers to capture Ferrara
29 Sep 1939: Italian forces in Libya have been defeated.
I use the 12 Colonial Divisions to garrison the 3 ports in Libya.
The Supply map of northern Italy. Too much blue (bad) for my liking.
I plan to improve the Rail network. We might be there for a while.
The Resistance map. Only Milano with 19% is troublesome.
The attack towards Ferrara was getting nowhere. The status of one division.
The extra Rubber might be useful.
Italy is now 35% towards capitulation.
I order Army Tunisia to the Levant.
30 Sep 1939: They are on their way.
The Ferrara offensive was a flop so the new plan is to capture Trieste. More in the next post.

Comments