France - The Global Picture - 04 Sep to 07 Sep 1939

04 Sep 1939: I'm looking for the war goal justicication from Japan but I find nothing. Not even against one of our allies. Something will happen though.
This is the Dutch East Indies. There is a lot of action there.
I don't see any French divisions there.
They've advanced into the British Raj. Why on earth did the British attack Iran and Iraq?
The World Tension History table....
....and current wars.
I delete two of the divisions in order to support the other two.
My Fuel status. I wish it were better.
The Dodecanese will soon be in Allied hands.
I create a new Air Wing in Bouche-du-Rhône.
05 Sep 1939: Luxembourg has joined Germany's faction. A real boost.
I decide that it is time to finally attack Genova again.
Germany is in a good mood. Of course I'll accept.
06 Sep 1939: Denmark joins the Central European Alliance.
07 Sep 1939: Now Belgium joins and I've commited more divisions to the attack on Genova.
That will take a while unless I find more divisions.
I add 4th Armoured Brigade to our attack towards Bologna.
I have tidied up a few problems and now it's back to the war against the Italian League.

Comments