Germany - The Homefront from 14 Jul to 09 Sep 1937

14 Jul 1937: Great! The Focus Treaty with the USSR has arrived. With it comes Panzer improvements.
I select Naval Rearmament next.
16 Jul 1937: Good, the Soviets have accepted the treaty.
17 Jul 1937: The research for Radio Detection has completed...
...and my next selection is for the Panzer III. This bonus is from the treaty with Soviets. A 1939 tank in the summer of 1937.
20 Jul 1937: Falangist Poland has created a Legionary division for the Wehrmacht.
29 Jul 1935: I now have enough Navy XPs to create a new Destroyer using the 1936 hull as bare-bones. Here it is before...
...and now after. I've given it everything available and is better of course than the 1934A version currently being built.
I start a production line at Muntenia on the Black Sea. Notice I have changed the other two destroyer lines to 1 more left to produce.
03 Aug 1937: I still have holes in my inventory but we are making progress.
13 Aug 1937: I select Ludwig Beck as my Army Chief  of Staff. The +8% Organization is very useful.
18 Aug 1937: The National Focus Naval Rearmament has completed but what next?
My standing army is 480.8K in the field.
For the Austrian Anschluß I need a 500K standing army. Very frustrating!
I need 750K for Demand Slovenia....
...and 725K for Demand Sudetenland. That's why I need more divisions to be trained.
So I select Naval Effort. Another 35 day Focus instead of the usual 70 days.
09 Sep 1937: The Doctrine Delay has been researched. On the map of Spain you can see that Rommel's Panzerkorps was at the gates of Madrid before the Carlists appeared.
It's time to develop the 3.7cm PaK 36 anti-tank gun.

Comments