Germany - Post-War Reorganization - 30 May 1937

30 May 1937: Since this time I didn't overthrow Hitler I have to follow the pre-war Nazi strategy. I need to annex Austria to get to Yugoslavia but I will leave out Czechoslovakia for the moment. I begin by moving my forces westward. I move von Manstein's 1st Army to the French border...
...and order it to guard the border. (No Westwall yet).
I form Panzerarmee 1 and move it to Danzig.
I then move several airwings from Poland to western Germany.
That pesky Resistance indicator won't disappear...
...so I move Guderian's 2nd Army to western Poland.
The following three pics show the dramatic shortage of the basic building blocks for Infantry divisions.
I can't complain too much because my Reich looks better than Hitler's. He had only acquired the Rhineland in 1937.
I have the Polish industrial base plus the Romanian oilfields and a Black Sea port.
I add a motorized anti-air battalion to my Panzer-Division template.
Construction of an Oil Refinery in Königsberg begins.
Finally I ask Falangist Poland...
 ...and Legionary Romania for garrison troops.
They both accept with 77,990...
...and 104,870 troops respectively.
Bis bald.

Comments