Germany - Further Upgrades - 17 Dec 1937 to 28 Jan 1938

17 Dec 1937: The Cryptology Department of the Abwehr is formed.
Also the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support has been researched.
I select to research Military Police I next.
23 Dec 1937: Intel Ops in northern Italy.
I commence upgrading the Cryptology Department with a Radio Interception Group.
25 Dec 1937: The development of the Flakpanzer Möbelwagen has been completed.
For the Kriegsmarine an Improved Airplane Catapult is selected.
My Construction is slowly gaining strength. (5 CFs are being used by the Abwehr.)
03 Jan 1938: This chart shows Resistance within the occupied territories. Noticeably less than 6 months ago.
The Compliance within the Reich shows how willing the locals are to work with Germany.
04 Jan 1938: 5. Panzer-Division is the former Kavallerie-Division which was stationed in East Prussia. I've decided to upgrade it to the new Panzer-Division+ template.
06 Jan 1938: My Research Table.
I add the Möbelwagen to the new Panzer-Division+ template-
11 Jan 1938: The situation in northern Spain.
19 Jan 1938: Research on Excavation II has been completed.
I decide to upgrade my Infantry with MG34 & 5cm Granatwerfer.
22 Jan 1938: The Radio Interception Group is available for my Cryptology Department.
Next I select the Government Cipher School upgrade.
23 Jan 1938: Rommel's Panzerkorps goes on the offensive east of Burgos towards Zaragoza.
25 Jan 1938: My research of the 3.7 cm PaK 36 has completed.
I choose to research Improved Infantry Equipment I next.
27 Jan 1938: Rommel's attack is making progress.
28 Jan 1938: Research on an Improved Airplane Catapult for the Kriegsmarine has finished.
I select the Messerschmidt Bf 110 long-ranged fighter for my next research project.
Important moes in central Europe I the next post. Bis bald!

Comments