Germany - The Homefront from 17 Oct to 05 Dec 1937

17 Oct 1937: Hopefully that will help with my rubber shortage.
A Wehrmacht without Fallschirmjäger? Unthinkable!
22 Oct 1937: My research on Construction II has completed.
I select Excavation II next.
27 Oct 1937: Always fun in the Balkans!
27 Oct 1937: The last of the 'old' destroyers has been launched.
02 Nov 1937: The Black Sea Fleet (Muntenia) will now receive the latest Destroyers and U-Booten.
Finally, we are training new divisions.
I create a variant of the Panzer III with extra armour and a more powerful tank gun. The Panzer IIIA.
I create production line for  it...
...then create a new Panzer-Division template.
Finally I start a training schedule for the new division
17 Nov 1937: My Abwehr needs a Cryptology Department.
18 Nov 1937: I also start building an Intel Network in Lombardy. I need to know what the Italians are planning.
19 Nov 1937: I renew the Para-Military training in Falangist Poland and Legionary Romania.
01 Dec 1937: The National Focus Befriend China has completed.
I deploy the 6 Infantry Divisions early...
...and place them in Army Training School.
I now have more than 500K troops in the field.
Now I can select Anschluss in order to annex Austria.
05 Dec 1937: My small vessel production as finally been optimized.
Bis bald!

Comments