Germany - Balkans and Reorganization - 15 Jun to 01 Sep 1938

15 Jun 1938: Reminding Holland who's the boss in Europe:
18 Jun 1938: The research of Military Police I has finished. I'll need these fighting partisans in the Soviet Union.
I select Field Hospital I next.
01 Jul 1938: The National Focus First Ljubljana Award has been completed. This reorganizes the Balkans a little.
Heinrich Himmler is useful believe it or not especially his effect on garrisons.
I select Fate of Yugoslavia as my next National Focus. France is guaranteeing their independence? Let's see what French guarantees are worth.
I change the priorities for aircraft production. I need more Stukas.
The two armies on my southern border are now fully trained. One becomes Armee Slovenien.
The second, mainly Austrian divisions now in the Wehrmacht, becomes Armee Italien. Two divisions not fully-trained are moved to Graz.
My fledgling Black Sea Fleet is in training.
03 Jul 1938: A new batch of Infanterie-Divisionen arrive and I place them in training.
I create a new Sturm-Division (Assault Division) by adding an artillery, an anti-tank and an anti-air battalion as well as an armoured reconnaissance company.
I change my recruitment to batches of 10 Sturm-Divisionen.
I also increase the strength of my Fighter Command in Oberbayern.
21 Jul 1938: My researchers have developed Active Sonar for the Kriegsmarine.
Then I select Improved Equipment Conversion.
The original Airborne Division consisted of only 3 airborne battalions. I changed that!
I start forming the first division at the airfield near München.
Yugoslavia now. We received Slovenien while the 1st Ljubljana award gave Vojvodina to Hungary and Macedonia to Bulgaria.
30 Jul 1938: The Messerschmitt Bf 110 has been developed. I won't produce it though because I'll wait for the improved Me 210.
I start researching Decimetric Radar.
My current research projects.
01 Sep 1938: I need more rubber so I import it from the United Kingdom.
More developments in the next post. Bis bald!

Comments