Germany - Further Expansion and Strategy - 07 Sep to 18 Nov 1938

07 Sep 1938: My National Focus Fate of Yugoslavia has been completed.
I have several options so I decide annex all of Yugoslavia.
Germany shows Europe its Power. An appropriate headline.
I select the focus Second Ljubljana Award next.
Armee Slovenien now becomes the Occupation Army of the new Protectorate.
12 Sep 1938: I've finished researching Basic Fire Control System.
An uneasy situation in the Far East.
I research Improved Rubber Processing next. I don't like being dependent on the UK for rubber.
11 Oct 1938: My Naval screen. There are now 6 ships in the Black Sea - 3 are fully-trained in port.
I create 3rd Armee, place it under the command of SS-General Paul Hauser and station it in Stuttgart.
16 Nov 1938: The National Focus Second Ljubljana Award has been completed.
I put pressure on Bulgaria to join the Axis.
I select Coal Liquidization next in order to boost my fuel production.
My Abwehr needs upgrading so I select Radio Interception Group(2).
I remind the Dutch again.
My southern flank. Where are the Italians? I only see six divisions. Where are the other 50+? On the French border?
Another good headline! Anything to preserve the peace.
17 Nov 1938: The Italians appear to be taking an Iberian strategy.
18 Nov 1938. But only after annexing Albania.
My long-term strategy is to defeat Russia and maintain my supremacy in Europe. That means no war against the Allies. I'm not divulging Czechoslovakia. I'm supporting China not Japan. I'm blocking Italian ambitions in the Balkans and I haven't asked Italy to join the Axis. I didn't go after Greece because if Italy attacks it they'll be at war with the Allies and I'll support them against Italy. Back to Spain in the next post. Tschuß!

Comments