Germany - A look at the neighbours - Early June 1937

Before we look at the neighbours I have a few chores to take care of.
01 Jun 1937: My research for Improved Machine Tools has completed.
I need more rubber so I choose Rubber Processing next.
02 Jun 1937: I use the Marineschule Kiel to train my new ships. I also send the Ostsee Flotte training. Training produces Experience Points - XPs - which can be used to improve new ship designs.
04 Jun 1937: Here both fleets are shown training.
My fuel consumption is less than fuel production which is good.
06 Jun 1937: This is what happens when the basic building blocks for Infantry Divisions are missing. No new units are being built.
08 Jun 1937: I initiate para-military training in both Poland and Romania.
11 Jun 1937: I have no choice here. Half my Civilian Factories (CF's) disappear for 100 days.
13 Jun 1937: I only have 16 CF's available. (The # to the left of the 15's in the table left.)
14 Jun 1937: France is guaranteeing the independence of Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia. They are currently working on Air Focus.
The United Kingdom is not doing anything which might interfere with my plans.
Russia is concentrating on an Oceangoing Navy. No threat to Germany.
Italy is a problem. I can't see what they are doing but at least they are not justifying a war against anyone.
Yugoslavia's independence is being guaranteed by France and Czechoslovakia. I can't do that because Yugoslavia isn't fascist.
Hungary is almost a German ally. We already have military access to their territory.
The Czechs, the only democracy in E. Europe, don't think highly of Germany. See the -86 above "Intel Ledger".
Austria neutral towards us.
16 Jun 1937: Finally a comparison of the strengths of my current Infantry and Panzer Divisions.
The main difference is the Breakthrough factor of the Panzer-Division.

Comments