Germany - The Homefront from 19 Sep to 14 Oct 1937

19 Sep 1937: Great news. Germany has full industrial capacity again.
16 CFs are available for Construction but more are required.
20 Sep 1937: The Air Doctrine Dive Bombing has been researched,
I select Direct Ground Support next which gives +20% for ground support on the battlefield. Also the offensive of Rommel's Panzerkorps against Carlist held Burgos.
22 Sep 1937: I have now finished Naval Effort and...
...my next choice is Befriend China, i.e. NOT Japan. I am trying to avoid a conflict with the Allies. Hopefully Japan eventually invades SE Asia and the UK sees them as a greater threat than Germany.
My Destroyer production and the offensive against the Carlists is gaining momentum.
23 Sep 1037: I plan a huge construction programme in Germany,
The Garrison situation looks a lot better. No alarms in occupied Poland anymore.
Still no new divisions being trained.
28 Sep 1937: The Carlist pocket east of Valladolid has been eliminated. All three Panzer-Divisionen attack Burgos now.
02 Oct 1937: I rearrange my occupation forces in Romania...
...and Poland. Guderian's Armee (red) will soon be free for regular operations.
Production looks better. Support equipment is the only problem child.
Research is doing fine too!
06 Oct 1937: 10 more days then Burgos is ours.
13 Oct 1937: Rommel's Panzerkorps is running short of equipment.
14 Oct 1937: Research on Panzerkampfwagen III has been completed. An important upgrade.
I select Möbelwagen next - a self-propelled anti-aircraft variant of the Pz III.
My Destroyer and U-Boot production is progressing.
I upgrade Type VII U-Boot design with more torpedo tubes and a more powerful engine.
A lot of upgrades in this post and there are more to come.

Comments