Allies - World War Two out of the Blue - 18 Oct to 07 Nov 1939

18 Oct 1939: I was not expecting that. It came out of nowhere! Then Luxembourg joins Comintern!
21 Oct 1939: One problem less in the world.
22 Oct 1939: Now France gets involved. Let's see if they can do better than in real life.
23 Oct 1939: Well that is a good move. Congrats! You've turned yourself into an enemy of the Free World and that includes the British Empire and (hopefully) the good old US of A. Forget Lend Lease - I need it for true Democratic nations.
I need to increase my production of Infantry Equipment.
25 Oct 1939: France couldn't rush a couple of divisions across the border?
27 Oct 1939: Sitzkrieg2.0!
04 Nov 1939: Research has been completed on the Bristol Blenheim.
Next we start work on the Supermarine Spitfire. The Royal Air Force is still here.
My current list of Research projects. Nothing arriving for a while.
05 Nov 1939: At least all is quiet in the Balkans.
I have a 117 days deficit of Infantry Equipment....
....and 381 days for Motorized. A bit bleak....
....and I am struggling trying to deploy 6 divisions.
This time I am doing it correctly.
The Carlists in the NW of Spain appear to be winning this conflict. Who is supporting them?
05 Nov 1939: What more could happen? Romania is not alone though.
06 Nov 1939: It gets worse because these guys are right next to Gibraltar and I only have one brigade there.
France could learn a lesson from that!
Good. Russia is still busy in the Far East.
I forgot to bring these Canadian guys to Europe. Let's hope the Germans don't go unrestricted.
HMS Illustrious, my 2nd Ark Royal class Aircraft Carrier, has completed training so together with 2 Light Cruisers and a Destroyer I assign it to Channel Force at Portsmouth.
Two more Submarines are assigned to 2nd Submarine Flotilla also at Portsmouth.
07 Nov 1939: My current naval production. I'll probably order a 4th Carrier and I need to extend the production of Destroyers until the 1940 Destroyer Hull arrives.
The Global situation. With France Comintern is much more powerful now.
France has made it easy for me. If I stand up in the House of Commons suggesting we support either the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany I would be kicked out of 10 Downing Street faster than I can spell my name.

Comments