Allies - Reinforcements and Reorganization - 27 Aug to 23 Sep 1939

27 Aug 1939: Four new divisions have been deployed and I place them in Army Training.
31 Aug 1939: I transfer 1st Airborne Division to the Royal Armoured Corps because I have a new mission for 1st Army.
I want it to garrison our ports in England.
The 6th Indian Division is returned to Army India fully-trained.
04 Sep 1939: I return 111th Indian Division to Army ANZAC. 
Most of the ships in the East Med Fleet are now trained. Those which still need training are sent to the Humber Force.
The East Med Fleet is returned to port at Alexandria.
08 Sep 1939: The 6th Airborne Division has been deployed and it is placed in training....
....and the trained 2nd Armoured Division is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
08 Sep 1939: Oops! All I did here was cancel the modification.
The Greeks appear to have known that I was giving them outdated equipment so they are giving it to the Japanese.
09 Sep 1939: I've checked and I can't get the material there.
So I 'cancelled' it.
I place the new 11th Infantry Division in training.
12 Sep 1939: I assign a 4th Dockyard to the new Light Cruiser production.
16 Aug 1939: The trained 7th India Division is returned to Army India.
21 Sep 1939: Research has been completed for Engineer Company II....
....and I select Field Hospital II next.
22 Sep 1939: I still have to wait 33 days for the new Oil Refinery.
22 Sep 1939: I forgot to move the 111th Indian Division to Port Said.
My current Research projects. Next month I can create a new Heavy Cruiser with the belt armour.
23 Sep 1939: I transfer this garrison unit to garrison duties in Army Mediterranean.
We're pulling away from the Soviets! Presumably war losses.
I'm pleased with what we have achieved but there is still a lot more to be done. 

Comments