Allies - The USA Enters the War - 15 Nov to 21 Dec 1939

15 Nov 1939: The USA didn't waste any time. I'm nowhere near ready at the moment so I'll have to pass for a while.
16 Nov 1939: At least I can get almost 180K troops for Garrison duties.
Italy and France have Military Access to the US while the US has Military Access to Italy
19 Nov 1939: The 3rd Armoured Division is fully-trained and assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps.
I transfer the Gibraltar Defence Force to Army Gibraltar
I deploy the new 32nd RAF Squadron to Gibraltar and commence Pilot Exercises.
I upgrade the Gibraltar Defence Force to Division strength.
02 Dec 1939: I receive another Dockyard and assign it to 1936 Submarine production.
Polish forces are advancing into the Soviet and have captured Minsk in the north.
06 Dec 1939: The Focus Bomber Command has been completed....
....and I choose Fortify the Rock next. I believe that's the appropriate next Focus.
06 Dec 1939: Four Infantry Divisions have finished training and I first assign them to 1st Army....
....then together with 5 Armoured Divisions....
....I transfer them to the Army Gibraltar.
10 Dec 1939: They automatically start moving to their assigned front.
21 Dec 1939: They have arrived and the planning phase begins now. The 11th Infantry is assigned to 1st Army.
Another Submarine, HMS Rorqual, is assigned to 2nd Submarine Flotilla.
I transfer two Aircraft Carriers and two Battleships from the Channel Force to the Reserve Fleet which is patrolling in the Western Approaches. They are not suitable for hunting U-Boots.
I move Humber Force to Belfast out of harm's way.
I plot a battleplan for Army Macedonia.
We are still #1 in the world and thanks to the USA the Allies are now stronger than Comintern.
I only need to assign assign Air Force and Royal Navy forces then we can move into Fascist Spain. 

Comments