Allies - Fighter Command and South East Asia - 27 Sep to 06 Oct 1939

29 Sep 1939: The Focus Fighter Command has been completed. With this I can accelerate the Spitfire and Beaufighter introduction.
I follow up this with Bomber Command. There are similar bonuses here.
01 Oct 1939: The 17th and 19th Indian Divisions return to Army ANZAC after training.
Likewise 4th District Cavalry is returned to Army Malaya.
While we are here we can take a look at neutral Siam.
I combine Army India with 2nd Army....
....then assign the 2nd Army half of the Army to a portion of the Siamese border.
The situation 12 hours later.
I transfer the Singapore Fortress to Army Malaya....
....then the same with the Penang Fortress. I'm simplifying the command structure here.
Finally I rename Army Asia to Hong Kong Group.
02 Oct 1939: Back at home I assign HMS Comet to the Northern Patrol.
06 Oct 1939: Research has been completed on Inclined Belt Cruiser Armour Scheme.
Next I select the 1940 Destroyer Hull. I shall probably retrofit the twelve 1936 Destroyers with this more powerful engine.
Finally my current Research projects. Next month we shall receive the Bristol Blenheim. It was a lousy aircraft in real life - it was very cramped and many of the main controls were behind the pilot's seat.
A short post but productive. I've been neglecting SE Asia but luckily the Japanese are occupied with their civil war. 

Comments