Allies - The United States joins the United Kingdom - 07 Nov to 14 Nov 1939

07 Nov 1939: I ship 3 New Zealand divisions from Army ANZAC in Egypt to Gibraltar.
So, the USA is sending Lend Lease to the Carlists.
They are helping Greece and the State of Japan too.
France is no longer guaranteeing Yugoslavia's independence so I'll step in there. Maybe they'll join the Allies and not Comintern.
Hitler's two wars
I've increased the production of Infantry Equipment and Motorized.
My Armour and Aircraft production.
If I send Lend Lease to the Carlists the USA may have a better opinion of me.
09 Nov 1939: Use it against the Fascists in the south.
11 Nov 1939: There's a lot of fighting on all fronts - and I have a new Dockyard....
....and I use it on my 1940 Heavy Cruiser.
Now that really is gratitude! They've joined the Comintern.
Their Lend Lease from me is cancelled because I'm not supporting the Communists.
I'll give it to Greece instead.
I increase the Fort level at Gibraltar by two.
I assign a trained Submarine to 2nd Submarine Flotilla.
I also change my 1936 Destroyer production until the 1940 version is available.
My Fuel stocks are improving....
....and I have plenty of Manpower.
 
12 Nov 1939: The Dutch Diplomacy chart but what is this?
They are not at war so I accept.

So they want to take over. Not yet, guys!
14 Nov 1939: We'll accept rearmament. It'll increase my Construction by giving me more Civilian Factories.
That was a good week for the Allied cause. I feel more confident to take out Fascist Spain before I get involved against Bulgaria in March next year.

Comments