Allies - Carrier Wings Training and the Soviets - 03 Jun to 02 Jul 1939

03 Jun 1939: My Fuel situation is better than I had thought. Our neighbour Yunnan in SE Asia is a puppet of China.
The Carrier Wing of HMS Hermes. In order to train them the Carrier must be at sea....
....so I order its fleet to patrol in the Bay of Bengal....
....then order Pilot Exercises.
14 Jun 1939: HMS Ark Royal is already at sea so off we go.
15 Jun 1939: There are now 7 Dockyards assigned to my Submarine production and one has already been completed.
16 Jun 1939: I reassign the Reserve Fleet with HMS Ark Royal to the Western Approaches.
18 Jun 1939: Research has been completed on Anti-Air Upgrade....
....and I select to research the Bristol Blenheim next.
My current Research projects.
20 Jun 1939: I assign a 5th Military Factory to Wellington production. They are replacing the Whitworth bombers. I see there are now 9 Dockyards producing Submarines.
25 Jun 1939: The first Submarine HMS Spearfish is in training and I assign a Destroyer to the Home Fleet in Plymouth.
29 Jun 1939: I select De Havilland as my preferred Aircraft Design Company.
01 Jul 1939: Five divisions in Army ANZAC require more training.
So the Soviet Union has now declared war on the State of Japan and they then join the Axis.
02 Jul 1939: I can invite France into the Allies. Thankyou Stalin but I'll wait for the moment. I don't want them getting me involved in a war.
Interesting. The Japanese have joined the German-Greek war. A bit worrisome because I don't know how large their Navy is.
The Spanish Civil War is a little bit confusing to say the least..
I decide to send a Lend Lease package to democratic Spain. I can spare the old material.
They accept of course.
The situation in the Far East is getting complicated. At least the Soviets aren't a threat in Europe: 

Comments