Allies - Reinforcing the Empire - 10 May to 03 Jun 1939

10 May 1939: First I put my new Sten Gun into production.
Over 36,000 of the old guns need to be replaced.
Now I need to add Military Factories and more to my Construction schedule.
The deficit in Artillery and Motorized worries me most.
The next item is my 'new' 1936 Submarine Hull. The ship before....
....and after upgrading it.
I rearrange my Dockyard allocations and assign 4 to the Submarine. I plan to build 12 of them.
I cancel the Fighter Command Focus....
....then select BSA Company instead. The lower cost of Infantry Equipment is more important at the moment.
I have 36 divisions for European operations and Germany is not a threat yet so let's look at the rest of the Empire.
12 May 1939: The Soviets appear to be making some progress in the Far East. Kwantung being in the Axis makes them a potential threat to our territories in this part of the world.
20 May 1939: I assign two new Military Factories to Hurricane production.
21 May 1939: Two Light Cruisers and five Destroyers have completed training so I assign them two the East Indies Fleet at Andaman in the Eastern Indian Ocean.
26 May 1939: I assign a 4th Military Factory to Wellington bomber production.
France can no longer export the Tungsten I need....
....so I import it from Portugal instead.
27 May 1939: Research on Advanced Machine Tools has been completed. That improves productivity.
I select Engineer Company II next because I don't want to fall behind in this campaign.
My current Research. I could use the Anti-Air Upgrade because I currently have 1936 equipment.
03 Jun 1939: Five divisions of Army India need more training....
....and I order that 2nd Army be shipped from Europe to Rangoon in Burma.
That's a beginning to reinforcing my forces in SE Asia. 

Comments