Turkey - New Aircraft and more Naval Battles - 23 Jul to 18 Aug 1926

23 Jul 1926: I commence upgrading the port at Guam....
....and 25 Jul 1926 I plan the construction of 4 more Mecidiye-Class Light Cruisers. Also a view of the Central Power controlled islands in the western Pacific.
I begin researching Field Hospital IV technology.
30 Jul 1936: The Early Bomber IV has been developed....
....and I select Engineer Company IV next.
01 Aug 1936: Now it is time to design a battle variant of my two new aircraft and place them in production. I begin with the Fighter VI and improve everything especially the engine. A much better Mk 1 variant,
The early Bomber IV receives a similar upgrade.
My preliminary Aircraft production.
05 Aug 1926: Research on Maintenance Company IV has completed....
....and next I choose Recon Company IV.
The projects which I am currently researching.
The war is now 50% in favour of the Central Powers (up from 42%).
I plan to invade Wake Island with 3 divisions.
08 Aug 1926: It's looking good at the moment.
11 Aug 1926: There is an ongoing naval battle off the African coast.
The USA has lost a Submarine near Kwajalein in the SW Pacific.
14 Aug 1926: Now why is that a defeat? They have lost a Battleship (their Pride of the Fleet) as well as 2 Light Cruisers.
18 Aug 1926: The Focus Naval Deployment has been completed.
I decide on Carrier Effort next which will be very useful.
Unfortunately this will be my last post for this campaign because I have upgraded my Hearts of Iron IV and it is a new Bosphorus expansion and that of course changes everything. Turkey now looks a lot better than it did in the real 1926. I hope you enjoyed the campaign. 

Comments