Germany - Reorganization and Spain - 13 Jan to 16 Jan 1937

13 Jan 1937: Unfortunately I can't take all states in the first round because that would leave me with less points than 22 which Romania has. So I leave one state with 23 points....
....then annex it in the second round.
14 Jan 1937: The Treaty of Katowice.
This is what happens to an Infantry Division when an infantry battalion is replaced with an artillery battalion.
I increase the number of Infantry Divisions being recruited from 6 to 10.
The new Panzer-Division template after removing a Panzer battalion and adding 4 motorized infantry battalions and an artillery support battery.
After adding two mountain infantry battalions, an artillery support battery and an engineer company a Gebirgs-Brigade,,,,
....becomes a Gebirgs-Division.
I add two Panzer-Divisionen and one Gebirgs-Division to my recruitment plan.
I start placing all divisions which are not fully-trained into the Armeeschule.
I rename the Gebirgs-Brigade to 1. Gebirgs-Division.
These three divisions are not fully-trained.
I also take my three Panzer-Divisionen....
....and create Armee Espana which will be 'volunteering' for service in Spain under Erwin Rommel's command.
I send captured Polish equipment to Spain in a Lend Lease package.
15 Jan 1937: They accept it naturally.
16 Jan 1937: I assign a Fighter Wing and a Stuka Wing to Armee Espana....
....then offer the Army to Spain as volunteers, i.e. I control the Army not Spain.
Spain accepts the offer.
I place all the remaining Air Wings on standby to conserve fuel.
I then return all active fleets to port.
I've now placed all military operations on hold. Hopefully a long period of peace will endure. 

Comments