Germany - Opening Overtures - 09 Jan to 27 Mar 1936

09 Jan 1936: This is where I get my Political Power - 1.23 PPs per day.
14 Jan 1936: My Luftwaffe is totally green so it must be trained using Pilot Exercises. It also produces Air Experience points - Air XP.
24 Jan 1936: I create operational plans for 1st Army then Armee Ostpreussen.
I also move 1st Panzerkorps to Breslau.
27 Jan 1939: I 'remind' the Dutch that Germany is their preferred trading partner.
01 Feb 1936: I plan the construction of a synthetic oil refinery in Vorpommern.
03 Feb 1936: I place my Naval Air Wing in training.
07 Feb 1936: The estimated Plan Value based solely on the fact that we have an inferior opponent.
15 Feb 1936: I'm prioritizing the production of Infantry Equipment. Without it I can't raise any kind of division.
We have a 128 days deficit and that won't change much for a while.
I cancel the recruitment of a seventh division because the current war economy can't support more than six at a time.
The first four air wings are no longer green so I stop their training and move to a second airbase.
The Kriegsmarine, here my Ostseeflotte, needs training. This will also produce Naval XP.
I also place my 1st U-Boots Flotilla in training. This is burning up fuel like crazy but I consider it a necessary evil.
11 Mar 1936: The Focus Four Year Plan has been completed.
I have accumulated enough PP, 75 are needed, to assign Hjalmar Schacht as a Political Advisor and select Autarky as my next Focus. Both choices support an expanding economy.
18 Mar 1936: I move my Pilot Exercises to a third airbase.
27 Mar 1936: I deploy my six Infantry Divisions early....
....then place them in the Armeeschule. General Paulus can't screw up in this job.
That completes this post but note that I have not made any diplomatic moves against Poland yet. Officially this is only a training exercise. I could easily move the army to a different border and make new plans. No commitments have been made. 

Comments