Germany - Redeployment and the Economy - 16 Jan to 10 Feb 1937

16 Jan 1937: A large deficit of Infantry Equipment and I've just allocated over 9,000 to be sent to Spain!
I need more Rubber so I import it from the UK.
I plan the construction of 4 MF's and 4CF's.
I convert the Kavallerie-Kommando Insterberg to a Panzer Division and put in training.
I rename it to 6. Panzer-Division.
I order Ritter von Leeb's Armee Ost to the Soviet border.
Guderian's Panzerkorps is ordered to garrison Warsaw, Krakov and Poznan.
The current Resistance levels in occupied Poland. The situation will deteriorate.
I split 1st Armee to create 2nd Armee....
....then order it to the Austrian border under Albert Kesselring's command.
I then order 1st Armee to the French border.
19 Jan 1937: The Logistics screen.
22 Jan 1937: No more reprieve for MEFO. Reparations from the Great War are imposed.
23 Jan 1937: I've lost 60% of my CF's for 80 days.
29 Jan 1937: At last my Fuel is looking good.
30 Jan 1937: My volunteers have arrived in Spain.
I order them to the Bilbao region via the scenic battle route.
01 Feb 1937: I cancel the 9000+ Infantry Equipment delivery to Spain.
10 Feb 1937: The technology Radio has completed research....
....and I select Excavation I next.
That completes this post and we are slowing changing to a post-conflict situation. 

Comments