Germany - Final Preparations - 19 Nov to 17 Dec 1936

19 Nov 1936: I begin assigning some of my air units to 1st Army. First for Air Cover....
....then Ground Support.
I've overlooked Königsberg so I'll give both Air Wings Pilot Exercises.
20 Nov 1936: I assign a Bomber Wing to 1st Panzerkorps. Note that 3 Air Wings have moved forward from Westfalen.
I assign two Air Wings to Armee Ostpreussen.
05 Dec 1936: Research has completed on Interwar Artillery and Concentrated Industry I.
My Aircraft production....
....and Army equipment production. Artillery then Infantry Equipment have priority now.
I choose to research Construction II....
....and Improved Machine Tools next.
A review of my current Research projects.
07 Dec 1936: I assign four trained Infantry Divisions to 1st Panzerkorps....
....and order all units to Gleiwitz (to protect the radio station).
16 Dec 1936: The Romanians wants to join the Axis and I welcome them. I now don't have to worry about them joining Poland and maybe calling the Czechs against us too.
The Focus Army Innovations has been completed....
....and I select Coal Liquidization next.
I assign the southern tip of the front to 1st Panzerkorps....
....and reassign 4 divisions from 1st Army to the Panzerkorps.
Their mission is to punch a whole in the Polish defences and march to Warsaw capturing a series of cities on the way there.
I add more Air Support to 1st Panzerkorps.
A review of current Luftwaffe assignments.
I order General Paulus and his Armeeschule to the front north of Breslau.
17 Dec 1936: Now the whole World knows.
My final plan.
Finally I deploy three more green Infantry Divisions giving a total of 46 divisions in the Wehrmacht (top-right).
The Kriegsmarine needs to be ordered to patrol in the Ostsee but otherwise we are ready. 

Comments