Germany - Opening Setup - 01 Jan to 08 Jan 1936

01 Jan 1936: This is how it looks at the beginning. I put my mobile divisions in 1st Panzerkorps commanded by Heinz Guderian.
There are 4 divisions in Armee Ostpreussen which is separated from my the rest of the Wehrmacht. 
Then I assign the remaining 22 divisions to 1st Army commanded by General von Witzleben.
I order it to the Polish border.
Armee Ostpreussen receives the same order.
I import Rubber from France.
02 Jan 1936: My Armour and Aircraft production....
....and now other Army production,
My Destroyer production. The first two are outdated models therefore only one of each are planned.
Next my Submarine production lines. Three lines are enough so the 1st will produce one ship only.
Finally my Capital Ships. I only want one more Panzerschiff. These ships require more time to be built.
My first Focus is Four Year Plan. It produces bonuses and speeds up construction.
I have 4 projects to select. The first is better Support Equipment for my infantry.
Next I select Basic Machine Tools and Construction I.
Finally I select Electronic Mechanical Engineering.
An overview of my selected Research projects.
I commence recruitment with 7 Infantry Divisions which will deploy in Sachsen.
Information about outdated designs still in production.
I start deploying the Armies.
07 Jan 1936: I don't need the Tungsten imported from Sweden so I cancel it.
08 Jan 1936: Finally I plan my initial Construction.
There is more to be done but that is enough for my first post. 

Comments