Germany - First Foreign Policy - 27 Mar to 27 May 1936

27 Mar 1936: The Ostseeflotte has received enough training so I order it back to port.
Next to receive training is the Marineschule Kiel.
03 Apr 1936: What took the Italians so long?
09 Apr 1936: Research has finished on Electronic Mechanical Engineering.
I select Oil Processing next.
20 Apr 1936: Now that I have 50 PPs again I can "Justify A War Goal" against Poland. 
It will be a Christmas present for the people.
22 Apr 1936: It's time to answer the Danzig Question once and for all.
25 Apr 1936: Air Wings at an airbase in Oberbayern now receive Pilot exercises.
The II U-Boots Gruppe is placed in training.
01 May 1936: The other major powers don't appear to be overly worried about our policy.
07 May 1936: The Emden is transferred to the Hochseeflotte since it is fully-trained. This Marineschule is the fleet where new surface ships will be trained in future.
10 May 1936: I transfer 5 adequately trained Infantry Divisions to Armee Ostpreussen.
17 May 1936: One week later they arrive in Königsberg and are sent to the border.
20 May 1936: The Focus Autarky has completed....
....and I select Hermann Göring-Werke Focus next. The six Civilian Factories will noticeably increase my ability to construct new new facilities.
I can only recruit three divisions at a time now but they are better than none at all. They are placed in training.21 May 1936: So Bulgaria has a problem with communists too.22 May 1936: I assign a 10th division to Armee Ostpreussen. That should be enough to defend their territory and join offensive operations if the Poles move their forces elsewhere.My Capital Ship production. I've decided to plan a 3rd Admiral Hipper class Light Cruiser.27 May 1936: Two Research projects have finished. Basic Machine Tools plus MG 08 and leichter Minenwerfer.

I next select to research Rubber Processing....
....and Concentrated Industry I.
So Poland will become our first opponent and the response will determine my future plans. As you have noticed the large majority of my R&D is devoted to improving the economy.

Comments