Germany - Further Economic Expansion - 27 May to 04 Aug 1936

27 May 1936: A summary of my current Research projects - all supporting the economy.
31 May 1936: I'm still trying to produce enough Infantry and Support Equipment.
01 Jun 1936: These U-Boots are trained enough so I'm sending them back to port.
Trained ships of the Marineschule Kiel are transferred to the Ostseeflotte (Baltic Fleet).
07 Jun 1936: It's time to remind the Dutch again.
10 Jun 1936: Der Führer publicly questions Poland's right to exist.
14 Jun 1936: My current Manpower breakdown plus the Focus Tree if I decide to go historical and follow in Hitler's shoes. It doesn't mean that I'll automatically follow his demise though.
27 Jun 1936: These two Air Wings are adequately trained so I put them back on standby.
This Ausbildings-Gruppe (Training Group) will be my Training Fleet so all trained U-Boots are transferred to I Boots-Flottilla. The remaining U-Boot engages in Naval Exercises.
06 Jul 1936: The Logistics screen displays my current stockpiles and deficits.
Again I am prioritizing these deficits because they are hindering recruitment.
13 Jul 1936: Hitler again questions Poland's Sovereignty.
14 Jul 1936: Research has finished on Construction I....
....and I choose Interwar Artillery next. It will complete in time for the latter stages of the Polish Campaign. It will be in Winter so don't expect it to be over in a matter of days. The Poles have a large army but their country's borders are difficult to defend and I hope to take advantage of that.
My current Research projects.
29 Jul 1936: Russia chooses a radical course! The Hermann Göring-Werke Focus has completed....
....and I select KdF-Wagen next giving another 6 CF's.
I also plan the construction of 4 more Military Factories.
02 Aug 1936: I temporarily place my training fleet on hold.
04 Aug 1936: Germany welcomes US Foreign Policy!
That's all for this post. There isn't much to prepare at the moment because all forces are currently in place. 

Comments