Germany - USA Joins Freies Europa and the Fall Of Stalingrad - 25 Aug to 15 Sep 1941

25-26 Aug 1941: We send Czechoslovakia a Lend-Lease package and they accept.
26 Aug 1941: I decide to accept the inevitable....
....and our offer is accepted.
27 Aug 1941: The USA is asking to join Freies Europa and I accept. 
I agree to a non-aggression pact with China.
What a let down. We can win without them though. 
01 Sep 1941: We agree to join the conflict against the Italian Union.
04 Sep 1941: We accept and 5. Armee is attacking Hungary.
We allow France and the United Kingdom Military Access to the Empire.
We accept.
06 Sep 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Rubber Processing....
....and I select Advanced Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects.
I deploy 8 Infanterie-Divisionen early and place them in training.
07 Sep 1941: The Abwehr has successfully infiltrated the Soviet Army.
We import more Tungsten from Portugal.
I accept non-aggression pacts with both the United Kingdom and France.
14 Sep 1941: Good work!
We have captured Stalingrad and I need to widen that corridor. NW of Stalingrad I am trying to encircle about a dozen Soviet divisions.
The Soviets are now 88% towards capitulation and have over 2 million casualties.
15 Sep 1941: Now its official.
Now we need to conquer the Caucasus region to bury the Soviets. 

Comments