Germany - Hungary and Fuel Shortages - 11 Aug to 25 Aug 1941

11 Aug 1941: That could be a problem.
I accept the offer.
16 Aug 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Medium Airframe....
.....and I select Improved Heavy Tank Chassis from Porsche next.
Heinkel receives the Trait High-Frequency Direction Finding.
It affects current production.
Plans for Armeegruppe Süd in southern Ukraine.
Further to the north 4. Panzerarmee enters into the fray.
Our Fuel is getting very low.
The situation E. of Kursk.
23 Aug 1941: We are out of Fuel and we have completed Research on 1940 Submarine Hull....
....and Advanced Machine Tools. Rostov is about to fall. I need to cut back on Armoured avtivity, reduce Luftwaffe operations and Navy patrols.
25 Aug 1941: That's all I needed. I place 3 Jagdgeschwader on standby.
I select Basic Submarine Snorkel from Blohm & Voss....
....as well as 15 cm Kanone 18 from Rheinmetall.
My current Research projects.
I create 5. Armee from 8 trained Czechoslovakian Infantry Divisions from Armeeschule and assign it to our border with Czechoslovakia. That seems appropriate.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Mass-Produced Raiders
The Global Summary and the Soviets are 80% towards capitulation with 1.96M casualties.
The war is going 80% in our favour.

Comments