Germany - The Panzer IV A and II. Panzerkorps - 16 Feb to 27 Mar 1939

16 Feb 1939: I add more MIF's and a couple of Fuel Silos to the Construction queue.
18 Feb 1939: The trained 5. Panzer-Divsion is assigned to I. Panzerkorps.
03 Mar 1939: The trained Type VII U-Boot U-39 is assigned to I. U-Boots Flottille.
The German Military Junta Flotta 1 is added to the Ostseeflotte....
....and the German Reich TF 1 is combined with the III. U-Boots Flottille.
05 Mar 1939: I received this design from the agreement with the Soviet Union. Now that Basic Medium Tank Chassis has been researched I can use it. It needs a few changes though.
I prefer to use the Medium Cannon....
....then add Sloped Armour and Additional Machineguns.
I also increase the Engine and Armour Levels to 7 and 4 respectively....
,,,,and put it into production with MAN as its MIO.
My non-Panzer Army production with undesired shortages. I'm short on MIF's because I transferred 4 to Panzer IV A production. I also need to upgrade almost 800 Artillery pieces.
10 Mae 1939: The trained 10. Panzer-Division is assigned to I. Panzerkorps.
I use 4 of its Divisionen to create the II. Panzerkorps....
....commanded by General Erwin Rommel and stationed in the Warsaw region.
22 Mar 1939: I unlock the Air Doctrine Formation Flying which has useful bonuses.
25 Mar 1939: Research has been completed on Improved Infantry Equipment I....
....and I select Engineer Company II next.
My current Research projects with nothing due until May 1939.
27 Mar 1939: I assign the trained 60. Infanterie-Division (mot.) to I. Panzerkorps-
Our Panzertruppen are beginning to take shape.

Comments