Germany - Graf Zeppelin Class Aircraft Carrier - 23 Dec to 31 Dec 1938

23 Dec 1938: The 60. Infanterie-Division (mot.) has been deployed and is placed in training.
24 Dec 1938: Research has been completed on Anti-Air Upgrade....
....and I select Field Hospital II from Opel next.
My current Research projects.
27 Dec 1938: We import more Rubber from British Malaya.
31 Dec 1938: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Airforce Department.
I add multiple items to the Consruction queue.
Five trained Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to 1. Armee.
I create Theater Ost.
The Resistance levels in former Poland are slowly improving.
I create Jagdgeschwader 53 Pik As at Poznan.
Now to creare an Aircraft Carrier using 1936 Carrier Hull.
I select Cruiser Armour III, Secondary Battery II and Anti-Air II.
Then I select 2 x Hanger Space and Flight Deck Armour.
Finally I add a second Secondary Battery II.
The Graf Zeppelin Class Aircraft Carrier is complete.
I add it to the Production queue.
The final Scharnhorst Class Battleship will sonn provide 5 x Dockyards. 

Comments