Germany - The Stug III Tank Destroyer Enters Production - 16 Jul to 15 Aug 1938

16 Jul 1938: Research has been completed on Magnetic Detonator....
....and I research Bracket Shooting next and spend an extra 50 XP to accelerate the research.
The MIO is Blohm & Voss.
My current Research projects.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Raiding Capital Ships.
28 Jul 1938: The trained 225. and 227. Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Süd.
06 Aug 1938: We have completed researching Fuel Refining III - great - more Fuel.
I select Excavation I next.
13 Aug 1938: My Destroyer production with 3 Dockyards more assigned than in the last post.
My Aircraft production. The Bf 109 D's are still replacing 200 of the old biplanes.
I start producing Anti-Tank and Anti-Air Guns selecting Rheinmetall as the MIO for both weapons.
15 Aug 1938: Research has been completed on Basic Medium Tank Chassis....
....and I select Improved Armour Protection from MAN next.
Daimler Benz receives the Trait Crew Ergonomics.
To build the StuG III I need the Medium Fixed Superstructure to replace the Turret.
I select the Basic Heavy Cannon as the Main Armament and Basic Radio.
I add Sloped Armour, Additional Machineguns and Smoke Launchers.
I also select level 7 Engine and level 8 Armour. A formidable weapon for 1938.
I place it into production and delete the Marder I production. All the original Panzer I's have been converted.
My complete Army and Luftwaffe production.
I import Chromium from Turkey.
A long post but there is a lot going on. 

Comments