Germany - Graf Zeppelin Aircraft Carrier - 10 Oct to 17 Oct 1938

10 Oct 1938: There's no point in recruiting the old Panzer-Division38....
....so I cancel them and recruit the Panzer-Division39 instead.
I also convert the 2. and 3. Panzer-Divisionen to the new format.
We don't have all the necessary equipment but they need further training anyway.
16 Oct 1938: This is the barebones of the 1936 Carrier Hull.
The Engines are good so I add 2 x Hanger Space.
I give it Cruiser Armour II....
....15 cm Secondary Armament and 2 cm Anti-Air Flak.
Forty Aircraft is not enough so I give it a 3rd Hanger Space....
....and finally 90 mm Flight Deck Armour.
Unfortunately I don't have the required Sonar.
I place it into production as the Graf Zeppelin with 5 Dockyards.
Now I need a Carrier Aircraft so I use the Basic Carrier Airframe. After giving it the Engine II....
....I add Radio Navigation I....
....then 4 x Light Machine Guns and 1 x Cannon I.
Finally I select Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
I name it the Bf 109T....
....and start producing it with 3 Military Factories.
The first Carrier won't arrive until 1940 but I won't need it prior to then anyway. 

Comments