Germany - The Panzer IV Main Battle Tank - 10 Feb to 11 Mar 1939

10 Feb 1939: Research has been completed on Anti-Tank Upgrade. Great, I can now create my Panzer IV variant.
I select Survivability Studies from Heinkel next.
My current Research projects.
This is the Panzer IV design that I have available.
I replace its main armament with the Medium Cannon....
....then add Sloped Armour and Additional Machineguns.
It has Engine Level 8 and Armour Level 6.
MAN is the Military Industrial Organization.
I put it into production initially with 5 Military Factories assigned.
I also place the Ju-52m Transport into production.
13 Feb 1939: We have nothing to spare for Turkey.
The 98. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The Resistance levels in former Poland are looking very good.
25 Feb 1939: My top 6 production items....
....and my Political Power gain. 1.07 per day is good.
04 Mar 1939: I create the Jagdgeschwader 7 Nowotny at Poznan.
09 Mar 1939: The Spanish Civil War has ended with a victory for the Nationalists.
The Current Wars display.
Three Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and they are placed in training.
11 Mar 1939: I replace Limited Conscription with Extensive Conscription.
That will double the available Manpower. 

Comments